Thursday, February 17, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Okay. I totally remember that this blog is here. It's been a busy week.

I'm thankful for visitors - tonight, Jonathan and his adorable girlfriend are here for their singing competition at Shorter college this weekend. Topics of conversation include plantar warts, acoustics of various men's bathrooms, and childhood shoplifting.

I'm thankful for a man who can cook - tonight, bacon wrapped venison tenderloin and roasted onion. (Mom's gingerbread with lemon curd sauce was phenomenal too!)

I'm thankful to be employed - though I am actively seeking alternate employment. I dropped off 10 resumes and emailed a couple more. I loved my Nashville Ted's. The Marietta one, not so much. I don't even make my gas money. Boo. Hiss. I had one shining moment. A couple who was in last week told me that they didn't believe that I had only been working there for a week, because they were sure that I had waited on them before. After a few moments, we realized that I waited on them after the Rock N Roll marathon in Nashville. We had a great time together and they tipped me well. It was nice that they remembered me, though, really - how could you forget Tricia?? :)

I'm thankful for friends who want to know what's going on in my life (aka people who harass me when I don't blog).

2 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for Saturday - already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Really - how could you forget Tricia?" ....possibly one of my new most favorite statements! Glad I found you again missy, didn't know about the new blog, but now have all this catch-up reading to do, yay! xox

    ReplyDelete